Planning Analyst – opportunity for new graduates from ManpowerGroup sro | Expats.cz
An international oil and gas company is looking for a Planning Analyst to join a multicultural supply chain team. Are you analytically minded? Do you have a degree in Engineering, Finance or Technology? Do you like working with data? Do not miss your chance !
– Provide financial/planning analysis to Planning and BAR (Business Analysis and Reporting)
– Work with analytical data through different software systems (Excel, SAP, planning and supply chain system)
– Review business or SAP initiatives to identify potential impacts on financial reporting/stewardship processes.
– Provides training and troubleshooting support to BAR resources on an ad-hoc basis
– Provides economic analyzes for R&D (Research & Development) programs
– Communication with the different departments and data collection
– degree in engineering, finance or technology or 1-2 years of experience in a relevant position
– English (B2 or higher), will be used daily
– previous experience working with a lot of data
– strong analytic and communication skills
– modern offices are located near Flora metro station in Prague 3
– a friendly and pleasant team, which will not only support you during the integration period
– company support – 25 days of vacation, meal allowance, annual bonus, Multisport card and more
– Home office opportunity – the company will provide you with a personal laptop
– teambuilding and corporate events – to get to know your colleagues better
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, send us your CV in English and we will contact you.
Benefits of the position
Meal vouchers or meal contribution