Marek Suchar – Head of Partnerships at Oddin.gg – European Gaming Industry News
The 6th edition of the Prague Gaming Summit will take place on June 21, 2022 and will host leading operators, service providers and gaming industry experts from across the Central and Eastern European region.
Find more details here | Register / Get tickets here
#praguegamingsummit – You are invited to join the largest in-person gathering in the Central and Eastern European region. The conference series launched in 2017 and has seen year-over-year growth while continually bringing innovation to the boutique-style event landscape. As mentioned above, the conference will take place on June 21 in Prague, Czechia at Vienna House Andel’s Prague and will bring a new format that will allow for more interaction among the delegates in attendance.
The event brings together +30 experts who share their knowledge on compliance-related issues and updates from the CEE and Nordic regions to attendees! Make sure you are one of them!
Each week we feature some of the great minds who will be sharing the stage in Prague and bringing you the latest and most vital information.
Today we present to you: Ewa Lejman-Widz – Lawyer, tax advisor, head of the Polish office at WH Partners
Eva leads the Polish office of WH Partners in the strategic partnership under the WH Partners brand with Izabella Żyglicka and Partners, a highly regarded full-service law firm in Poland and member of Ally Law.
Ewa is a business lawyer with over 15 years of experience. She assists her clients on issues related to gambling and betting, contract law, mergers and acquisitions and IT services market law.
Ewa has gained extensive experience in the following areas:
- Games and gambling – It deals with Polish and foreign economic operators who manage their businesses on the market; the services provided are related, in particular, to the management of the process of obtaining licenses, the creation and registration of companies related to Polish entities, the preparation of documents, such as policies, internal procedures , agreements, terms and conditions, as well as consulting services in matters relating to intellectual property, protection of personal data and handling of disputes;
- IT and Intellectual Property Law – she manages day-to-day legal and tax services of Polish and foreign companies in this field, including start-ups;
- International contract law – she constantly advises and analyzes the contracts of foreign companies operating on the Polish market, particularly in the areas of production, distribution of machinery and sale of services involving the IoT;
- Tax law – she effectively represents clients before tax authorities and administrative courts; she advises alternative investment funds (Alternative Investment Companies – ASI, Alternative Investment Management Companies – ZASI); she is the author of publications in this field of law;
- Mergers and Acquisitions – it conducts multi-million M&A transactions.
Ewa Lejman is the winner of the Rising Stars Lawyers – the Leaders of Tomorrow 2015 competition. She was ranked 4th in Poland.
Order your delegate pass Where VIP package (combo) (delegate pass + accommodation) now!
The summit has the support of Game Tom Horn and nordic game as sponsors.
Here’s what attendees of the Prague Gaming Summit series are saying:
“Prague Gaming Summit is a great place to discuss hot topics in the gaming industry and exchange opinions and ideas with the most relevant people from the operator, affiliate and supplier side. It was a pleasure to join the panel on the relationship between operators, affiliates and regulators and to share my perspective from Trustly’s perspective.“Vasilije Lekovic – Head of Gaming Accounts at Trustly