The EVLS Prague Pro 2022 took place at the Hilton in Pobrezni, Prague on Saturday October 29th. It served as qualifier for the Men’s Open, Classic Physique, 212, Men’s Physique, Bikini and Wellness divisions of the Mr. Olympia scheduled for later this year.
With around 80 athletes from 22 countries, the EVLS Prague Pro was one of the last qualifying events before this year’s Mr. Olympia. The qualifying deadline for Olympia ends on November 20.
The 2022 Mr. Olympia Finals will take place at the Zappos Theater inside Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino from December 15-18 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The highlight of the 2022 EVLS Prague Pro was Slovak bodybuilder Michal Krizo, who won the men’s open division, qualifying for his Olympia debut. Earlier in October, Krizo earned his IFBB Pro card with a dominating win at the Italy 2022 Amateur Olympia.
EVLS Prague Pro 2022 Results – Full Breakdown
Thirteen athletes competed in the most anticipated event of the EVLS Prague Pro. Michal Krizo was the center of attention – not only did he stand head and shoulders above the rest in terms of muscularity, but he was also a fan favorite.
Athletes had to perform seven mandatory poses: Front Double Biceps, Front Side Split, Side Chest Back, Back Double Biceps, Back Side Split, Side Triceps, and Abs and Thighs.
The talented line-up posed a danger to Krizot, especially Jan Turek and Kokeny Bela, who finished second and third respectively.
- First Place — Michal ‘Krizo’ Krizanek — Winner
- Second place — Jan Turek
- Third place — Kokeny Bela
- Fourth place – Milan Sadek
- Fifth place — Maik Ciesla
- Sixth place — Enrico Hoffmann
The 5’9″ and 130kg Slovak recently moved from the IFBB Elite Pro League to the NPC. Milos Sarcev, former Mr. Universe winner and Serbian pro bodybuilder, now trains Krizo, helping him pack on massive mass, targeting his chest, back and shoulders in particular.
Michal Krizo recently shared his current diet and fitness plan, detailing his protein intake and meal times. He consumes six meals a day to fuel his incredible muscle mass, with 180 grams of protein coming from shakes alone.
Despite winning the EVLS Prague Pro, Krizo was heavily criticized for his lack of conditioning and separation on stage. His tan was poor and he could barely control his breathing on stage. To make it to the top ten at Olympia this year, Krizo still has a ways to go.
With his victory at the EVLS Prague Pro, Krizo will now face Big Ramy, Brandon Curry, Hadi Choopan, Andrew Jacked, Hunter Labrada and Nick Walker – an arduous task that will require all of his focus and determination.
Perhaps the most popular division in bodybuilding right now, Classic Physique faces an oversaturation of genetically gifted athletes.
The 2022 EVLS Prague Pro was no different, with 11 athletes from around the world battling for a spot at Olympia. Patrik Herczik and Kelvin Hinde led the field from the pre-judgement laps. However, Patrik clinched the top spot thanks to his superior conditioning.
- First Place — Patrik Herczik — Winner
- Second Place—Kelvin Hinde
- Third place – Sebastian Guncik
- Fourth place — Petar Duper
- Fifth Place—George Acheampong
- Sixth place — Jakub Kolinek
Czech native Patrik Herczik burst onto the bodybuilding scene in 2017 with a win at the Diamond Cup Milano.
The former Men’s Physique competitor recently made the decision to switch to the Classic. He lives in Prague, where he works as a personal coach and trainer.
212 man division
Ten athletes competed, with Peter Molnar taking the lead early in the competition. While he finished first, Polish bodybuilder Dawid Cnota secured second place.
- First place — Peter Molnar — Winner
- Second place — Dawid Cnota
- Third Place—Jorge Zamorano
- Fourth place — Daniel Sticco
- Fifth Place—Steve Benthin
The Hungarian is a veteran bodybuilder who earned his Pro card in 2010 after winning the IFBB Amateur World Cup. The former Classic Physique athlete appears to have recently moved up to 212. He has an interesting career record, including:
- 2022, Dubai Pro, Division 212, 8th place
- 2022, IFBB Arnold Sports Festival, Men’s Classic Physique, 6th
- 2021, IFBB Mr. Olympia, Men’s Classic Physique, 14th
- 2021, IFBB Romania Muscle Fest Pro, Men’s Classic Physique, 2nd
- 2021, IFBB Kentucky Muscle Pro, Men’s Classic Physique, 1st
- 2020, IFBB Romania Muscle Fest Pro, Classical Physique, 1st
Seventeen athletes took to the stage, showing off their physique in front of an enthusiastic audience.
Abisai Pietersz and Furkan Er were the heavy favorites in the pre-judgment. Earlier this week, Furkan earned second place at the Biowell Warsaw Pro and continued the trend at the EVLS Prague Pro. Meanwhile, Pietersz showcased his incredible physique with impeccable conditioning to take the top spot.
- First place — Abisai Pietersz — Winner
- Second place — Furkan Er
- Third place — Mohamed Magdy
- Fourth place – Miroslav Juricek
- Fifth place — Andrea Mosti
- Sixth place — Davide Mazzolari
Hailing from the Netherlands, Abisai Pietersz finished third last week, behind Furkan Er at the Biowell Warsaw Pro.
By honing his conditioning, he edged out Furkan for the top spot. With a win at EVLS Pro, he also earned a spot at this year’s Olympia, where he will face Bhuwan Chauhan, Brandon Hendrickson, Daniel Ammons, Sadik Hadzovic, Kyron Holden and Ryan Terry.
At the Tsunami Pro 2022, he got fourth place among 20 athletes. At Olympia 2021, he achieved 16th place. Known for his perfect ab genetics, the 25-year-old made his pro debut with a win at Romania Muscle Fest Pro 2020.
Bikinis for women
Thirteen lovely ladies graced the stage at the EVLS Prague Pro, delighting the crowd with their gorgeous poses.
Valeria Kord and Zsofia Reka Molnar dominated the scene from the pre-judgements. In the end, Valeria got the top spot due to her superior conditioning and posing routine. Ottavia Mazza, who finished in sixth place, had already qualified for this year’s Olympia with a victory at Yamamoto France Pro 2022.
- First place — Valeria Kord — Winner
- Second place — Zsofia Reka Molnar
- Third place — Eszter Oczella
- Fourth Place—Allison Testu
- Fifth place — Tatiana Lanovenko
- Sixth place — Ottavia Mazza
The 25-year-old Ukrainian earned her pro card in 2022 by winning the Amateur Olympia for the Eastern European region. She had already qualified for this year’s Olympia with a win at Biowell Warsaw Pro 2022. The EVLS Prague Pro is her second win of the week.
She works as a personal trainer and competition preparation coach. For more details, you can visit his YouTube channel or his website.
In one of the most eye-catching divisions in bodybuilding today, 14 athletes battled it out for a spot at the 2022 Olympia. Mari Carvalho narrowly edged out Danai Theodoropoulou in a tough contest.
- First place — Mari Carvalho — Winner
- Second place — Danai Theodoropoulou
- Third place — Maria Paulette
- Fourth place — Anna Mroczkovska
- Fifth place — Aline Machado Galvao Freitas
The Brazilian bodybuilder is very followed on Instagram and social networks.
She has many victories on her resume, including the Mrs. Olympia Brazil 2018 and the South Brazilian Fitness Championship. She works as a fitness model and personal trainer. With her victory at the EVLS Prague Pro, Mari qualified for her first Olympia competition.
EVLS Prague Pro Winners 2022
- Open Men: Michal Krizo Krizanek
- Classical physics: Patrick Herczik
- 212 Bodybuilding: Pierre Molnar
- Male physique: Abisai Pietersz
- Bikini: Valeria Kord
- The well-being: Mari Carvalho