Contracts Lead with ExxonMobil Dutch | Expats.cz
We are more than one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, develop to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and well-being of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We develop skills and competences through training and work experience in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting-edge innovation, we are committed to meeting the twin challenges society faces today: meeting the growing global demand for energy while reducing impacts. environmental issues, including the risk of climate change.
Come and pursue a career in the purchasing department of ExxonMobil Global Business Center Czechia sro
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM?
As a Contract Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining supply contracts for the purchase of goods and / or services for various sites and lines of business. You will have a portfolio of agreements and will have a very close interaction with internal clients and colleagues as well as with external suppliers. We communicate by e-mail and chat or by phone, there are also opportunities for business trips on the customer side. Therefore, loving communication and having a passion for service excellence and teamwork will ensure your success.
The main responsibilities in this role are to verify the quality of purchase requisitions, align with end users, select and negotiate with suppliers, analyze results and support contract creation and development. relevant administration. Some of your main tasks will be:
• Interaction with internal business customers to clarify requirements, agree on sourcing tactics, respond to queries and issues
• Negotiate terms and conditions
• Develop procurement plans
• Prepare bids, requests for quotes, sealed bids, conduct reverse auction events and related tasks
• Develop contractual and commercial conditions
• Contract design and entry into ERP systems to promote high efficiency of transaction management (ie order, payment)
• Conduct functional reviews as needed with tax, legal and other functions
• Execute sourcing strategies developed by Category Specialist and interact with regional sourcing groups as needed
• Management of supplier relationships within the portfolio, including, monitoring, evaluating and reporting supplier compliance with contract metrics, as applicable
• Identify opportunities to reduce cash orders and / or consolidate contracts
• Perform other related tasks as assigned
Who are we looking for
• Min. Before Christ. preferably in economics / finance / commerce
• Procurement / sales experience is an asset
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to build influential relationships at all levels
• Fluent Dutch
• Strong ownership and ability to work independently
• Able to negotiate and interact with suppliers and customers
• Disciplined process execution and focus on customer service
• Proficiency in MS Office, knowledge of SAP or other systems will be an advantage
WHAT AWAITS YOU
• Annual bonus
• Flexible working hours
• Home office
• Lunch allowance
• Multisport card
• 25 vacation days plus floating days for public holidays
• Relocation assistance for applicants from abroad
• Programs for parents, wellness programs (eg free home massages, fitness, refreshments), short and long term savings plan with employee and company contribution and much more !
Curious about this opportunity? Apply and we would love to tell you more!
STAY CONNECTED WITH US
Learn more about our website
Like us on Facebook
follow us on Instagram
Get the latest energy news and opinions at Proudly.cz Where look here